UA Foundation Information Technology Team
The Foundation Information Technology Team is responsible for providing a stable and secure computing and network environment for users of Foundation systems. The team provides computer workstation support for staff of the Foundation and Alumni Office, and manages the server and network infrastructure that supports UAF systems such as The Raiser’s Edge (donor and alumni relationship management), The Financial Edge (general ledger and accounts payable), NetCommunity (donation and event registration web pages), and UAF Web Services (aka uafdn.org, web portal for viewing financial information).
- For assistance with Raiser's Edge, send your request to
- For assistance with Financial Edge and UAF Web Services (aka uafdn.org), send your request to
- Submit comments or requests about the Web site to
- For issues relating to your workstation, printer, email, or other Foundation equipment and software not specified above, send your request to
- The Raiser's Edge: documentation, tipsheets, and general operating information for The Raiser's Edge software application.
- UAF Users' Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): documentation and general operating information for Foundation employees.
1111 N. Cherry Ave.
P.O. BOX 210109
Tucson, AZ 85721-0109
Senior Director of Information Technology & Chief Technology Officer
fax: (520) 626-7800
Program Coordinator, Information Technology