The Raiser's Edge
Documentation, tipsheets, and general operating information for The Raiser's Edge software application.
- RE Announcements
- Raiser's Edge Access & Training
- How to Get Help with The Raiser’s Edge
- RE Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- UA/UAF/UAAA Raiser’s Edge Policy and Procedure Manuals
- Raisers Edge User Guides (updated for RE 7.92)
- Naming Conventions for Queries, Reports, Exports, Events
- Online Event Registration Request Form
- Prevent Adding Duplicate Constituent Records
- Quick Guide for Creating a Gift Batch
- Tip Sheets
- Entering non-gift transactions into Raiser’s Edge
- RE General Users Forum: REUsers is a campus forum for conversation among all RE users about exchanging/sharing information on using RE. You can subscribe to or browse the REUsers forum archive.
- RE Development Officers Forum: REDevOfficers is a campus forum for conversation among UA development professionals about how to use Raiser's Edge to enhance our fundraising capacity. It is a peer-to-peer forum for asking questions, clarifying problems, suggesting solutions, and pooling knowledge. Issues will relate specifically to development tasks, such as constituent actions (like contact reports), proposals, prospect queries, and reports. You may to subscribe to or browse the REDevOfficers forum archives.
- Blackbaud User Society online community:
The Blackbaud User Society is an online community of people who use products created by Blackbaud. This online community is an excellent source of information on RE, provides an insight on how other institutions utilize RE, and helps users get the most out of RE by networking with other RE users.
- RE Information Change Policy:
Please be advised that any changes requested for information stored in RE must be accompanied by documentation showing why this change should be made. This is especially true of changes to gifts and to donors. An action or an email will no longer suffice, unless that action or email is accompanied by the proper documentation. One must remember that these records are, or at least generate, legal documents, and the UAF Information Services staff is required to show that the change was needed, legal and correct. Without this additional documentation, the information will remain as posted in RE.
- USPS Move Update Standards:
The United States Postal Service (USPS) requires that addresses used for postage-discounted mail be updated via an NCOA process at least every 95 days. The Raiser's Edge database is updated in March, June, September, and December. Because we are updating the complete RE database, you no longer need to pay for your specific list to be updated by NCOA or have it CASS certified by your mail vendor. Instead, provide the CASS report when you are asked for proof that your addresses meet this USPS requirement.