Creating a Scholarship
Ways to Give
Establish an endowment with a minimum gift of $25,000. Endowments:
- remain in perpetuity
- use only the income for awards
- can be established as memorial scholarships or as ways to honor an individual, organization, corporation or foundation
Continuing Named Scholarship
Agree to fund a scholarship program for $5,000 annually for at least five years. Continuing named scholarships can be given in the name of an organization, foundation, corporation or individual.
Add your donation of any amount to an existing scholarship fund. Each college and many departments and centers have already-established scholarships to support their students. The Arizona Assurance program also has a scholarship component.
How to Establish a Scholarship
You can create a gift using cash, bonds, stocks, real estate, bequests, insurance, trusts and other legal instruments.
As a donor, you decide:
- the basic terms of the award
- the award level
- who is eligible for the scholarship
- how the recipient is selected
We will work with you to maximize the utility of a gift and fulfill your wishes for the award. Please contact us at 626-1338 or if you are interested in establishing a scholarship.