- Information For
- Faculty and Staff
- GIFT Center
- About the GIFT Center
- For Faculty and Staff Private Grantseekers
About Charitable Grants
Getting Started with Grantseeking
Budgeting for Charitable Grant Proposals
Glossary of Terms
- Grantseeking Resources
- Grant Opportunities
- Grant and Fundraising Library
- Publications and Events
- Helpful Grantseeking Links
- Contact Us
The Grant, Information, Facilitation, and Training (GIFT) Center supports University of Arizona faculty, staff, and development personnel with non-governmental charitable grantseeking activities. Our onsite and online resource center, guest speakers, and expert staff provide guidance on private grantseeking and campus development. Find out more about us.
For Faculty and Staff Private Grantseekers
Everything you need to know about getting started with charitable grantseeking at UA.
- About Charitable Grants. New to private grantseeking? Get an introduction here.
- Getting Started with Grantseeking. The campus grantseeking process and how to access GIFT Center services.
- Proposal Writing and Budgeting for Charitable Grant Proposals. Quick tutorials on these critical aspects of private grantseeking.
- Relationship Building. Tips on how to build and maintain great relationships with grantmakers.
- Glossary of Grantseeking Terms. Challenge grant? RFP? What do all these terms mean? Find out here.
- FAQ. Answers to common questions about charitable grantseeking and the GIFT Center.
Our online resource center provides helpful downloadable tools and guides.
Learn more about private grant opportunities from our GIFT Alerts and other resources.
Available for check out! Our growing collection features both the classic and the newest grantseeking and fundraising publications.
Stay up-to-date on GIFT Center news and events.
Let the GIFT Center be your guide to the wealth of charitable grants information on the web.